sábado, 3 de julio de 2010

The Trip of my Dreams


-->
I would like to go to Greece. One of my friends was here in the 2006 and he took a lot of photos that when I saw and they are very good photos. Since that day when I saw the photos, I wish traveling to Greece ans see by myself all the beautiful places that I saw in my friend’s photos. I think I would have perfect holidays if I achieved to go.
The first place which I would like to visit is Athens; I want to see the Acropolis and, of cousse, the Parthenon; the symbol of Athens and, in my opinion, the most important site of the tour. I would like to visit Thessalonniki too; I know a girl who lives here; I met her in the Internet.
In addition, I want to visit some islands. There are a lot of famous islands in Greece, but not all of them are important for the tourists. I only want to visit two, of the Cyclades; Mykonos and Santorini. I love their characteristic architecture, with white and blue houses and churches. These colours transmit many peace and harmony, and I like these way of life.
Many people say that in Oia, Santorini, they can see the most beautiful sunset in the world. Residents and tourists meet in a place of the island to contemplate it.
Santorini is a very quiet and relaxing island.
In the other hand, Mykonos is a noisy island, very perfect for people who like drinking and having parties. It’s like Ibiza, one of the Balear islands in Spain. In Mykonos there is a very lively nocturn activity. Mykonos is also famuos for its narrow streets and the pelican who walks free in the street; people can take photos and feed him or her.
I remember; if I go to Greece, the Parthenon is compulsory to visit; if I don’t see this monument, I haven’t see anything. About the islands, if I’m lookinf for calm, peace and an unforgettable sunset, Santorini is the best option, but if I want party all day, crazy beaches, alcohol and getting drunk, I’ll have a great time in Mykonos.
I would like to go to the four places (Athens, Thessalonniki, Mykonos and Santorini)
It’t the greatest desire of my live; I don’t want to die whithout become true my dream.
A trip which, I’m sure, I’ll want to repeat.

1 comentario: